Why You Should Attend In 2019
Meet Senior Decision Makers & Influencers From:
- North America's active E&Ps companies
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs, COOs, SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors, Engineers of
- Drilling & Completions
Unparalleled Networking, Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Directional & Horizontal Drilling Services
- MWD Services
- LWD Services
- Geosteering Services
- Drilling Fluids / Mud Systems
- Drilling Rigs
- Drill Bits
- Downhole Tools
- Drilling Motors
- Directional Tools & Drill Bits
- Rotary Steerable Tools
- Drill Waste Management Services
- Casing Design Services
- Well Control Services
- Field Development Planning Solutions
- Borehole Cleaning Services
- Bottom Hole Assembly Inspection Services
Please contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.
Unable To Attend The Event In Person?
Why not check out our live streaming package, below. Live streaming gives you to access the conference from your own home or work place - meaning convenience for you, and saving on travel and accommodation costs.
The Live Streaming Package Includes:
* Live streaming of the conference, live Q&A participation and the copy of the post event media package.
* Full video coverage (including Q& A and Panel Sessions), downloadable audio recordings and powerpoint presentations from the 2 Day Conference. The video material may be accessed from both the Library and the My Materials section of your customer account.
The Post Event Media Package Includes:
Full video coverage, audio recordings and powerpoint presentations as described above.
For more information on our live streaming services, please contact the team at 1-800 721 3915 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda At A Glance
What's On The Agenda This Year?
DRILLING & COMPLETIONS ECONOMICS BRIEFING DAY 1: MAY 21
- Strategic planning for the current & projected price environment
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 1: MAY 21
- DRILL THE MOST HIGH PERFORMING & COST-EFFECTIVE WELL POSSIBLE : Case Studies From Major Shale Plays Including Permian, Rockies & Oklahoma's SCOOP & STACK
- STEP CHANGES TO ACHIEVE THE 10,000 FOOT-PER-DAY MARK : Learn How To Tactfully Invest Muscle, Money & Technology To Drill Ultra Long Laterals
- THE OPTIMAL LATERAL LENGTH FOR YOUR DOLLAR : Optimize Efficiency Improvements And Remain Cash Flow Positive
- REDUCE DOLLARS-PER-FEET & DRILLING DAYS : Practical Strategies & Opportunities To Reduce Drilling Cost & Time To Stay Competitive
- PERFORMANCE RECORDS OF HIGH-END DRILLING TECHNOLOGIES & MATERIALS : Drive Fast Drilling And Better Outcomes Using Rotary Steerable Systems, Mud Motors & Geosteering Techniques
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 2: MAY 22
- OPTIMAL BHA DESIGN: FOR DIFFERENT FORMATION TYPES & LATERAL LENGTHS : Optimize Drilling Efficiency And Reliability While Maximizing ROP
- DRILLING AUTOMATION : Automate Rigs, Downhole And Direction Drilling Tools And Programs To Achieve Efficiency Gains
- ANALYZE & UTILIZE DRILLING DATA : Improve Drilling Efficiency And Equipment Reliability
- OVERCOME HORIZONTAL DRILLING CHALLENGE S: Effectively Manage Vibrations In The Horizontal & Keep The Hole Clean
- CASING & CEMENTING DESIGN : Effectively Maintain Circulation And Keep The Cost Down
- DRILL STRAIGHT & STAY IN THE TARGET ZONE : Maximize Production From Longer Reach Laterals
- OPTIMIZE NUMBER OF WELLS DRILLED PER PAD : Assess Multi-Well Pad And Pad Drilling Techniques