Why You Should Attend In 2019
Meet Senior Decision Makers & Influencers From:
- North America's active E&Ps companies
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs, COOs, SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors, Engineers of
- Drilling & Completions
Unparalleled Networking, Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Directional & Horizontal Drilling Services
- MWD Services
- LWD Services
- Geosteering Services
- Drilling Fluids / Mud Systems
- Drilling Rigs
- Drill Bits
- Downhole Tools
- Drilling Motors
- Directional Tools & Drill Bits
- Rotary Steerable Tools
- Drill Waste Management Services
- Casing Design Services
- Well Control Services
- Field Development Planning Solutions
- Borehole Cleaning Services
- Bottom Hole Assembly Inspection Services
Please contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
Agenda At A Glance
What's On The Agenda This Year?
DRILLING & COMPLETIONS ECONOMICS BRIEFING DAY 1: MAY 21
- Strategic planning for the current & projected price environment
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 1: MAY 21
- DRILL THE MOST HIGH PERFORMING & COST-EFFECTIVE WELL POSSIBLE : Case Studies From Major Shale Plays Including Permian, Rockies & Oklahoma's SCOOP & STACK
- STEP CHANGES TO ACHIEVE THE 10,000 FOOT-PER-DAY MARK : Learn How To Tactfully Invest Muscle, Money & Technology To Drill Ultra Long Laterals
- THE OPTIMAL LATERAL LENGTH FOR YOUR DOLLAR : Optimize Efficiency Improvements And Remain Cash Flow Positive
- REDUCE DOLLARS-PER-FEET & DRILLING DAYS : Practical Strategies & Opportunities To Reduce Drilling Cost & Time To Stay Competitive
- PERFORMANCE RECORDS OF HIGH-END DRILLING TECHNOLOGIES & MATERIALS : Drive Fast Drilling And Better Outcomes Using Rotary Steerable Systems, Mud Motors & Geosteering Techniques
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 2: MAY 22
- OPTIMAL BHA DESIGN: FOR DIFFERENT FORMATION TYPES & LATERAL LENGTHS : Optimize Drilling Efficiency And Reliability While Maximizing ROP
- DRILLING AUTOMATION : Automate Rigs, Downhole And Direction Drilling Tools And Programs To Achieve Efficiency Gains
- ANALYZE & UTILIZE DRILLING DATA : Improve Drilling Efficiency And Equipment Reliability
- OVERCOME HORIZONTAL DRILLING CHALLENGE S: Effectively Manage Vibrations In The Horizontal & Keep The Hole Clean
- CASING & CEMENTING DESIGN : Effectively Maintain Circulation And Keep The Cost Down
- DRILL STRAIGHT & STAY IN THE TARGET ZONE : Maximize Production From Longer Reach Laterals
- OPTIMIZE NUMBER OF WELLS DRILLED PER PAD : Assess Multi-Well Pad And Pad Drilling Techniques