Why You Should Attend In 2020
Meet Senior Decision Makers & Influencers From:
- North America's active E&Ps companies
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs, COOs, SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors, Engineers of
- Drilling & Completions
Unparalleled Networking, Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Directional & Horizontal Drilling Services
- MWD Services
- LWD Services
- Geosteering Services
- Drilling Fluids / Mud Systems
- Drilling Rigs
- Drill Bits
- Downhole Tools
- Drilling Motors
- Directional Tools & Drill Bits
- Rotary Steerable Tools
- Drill Waste Management Services
- Casing Design Services
- Well Control Services
- Field Development Planning Solutions
- Borehole Cleaning Services
- Bottom Hole Assembly Inspection Services
Please contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.
Access to and use of this site (www.horizontal-drilling-efficiency-congress.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Agenda At A Glance
What Was On The Agenda In 2019?
DRILLING & COMPLETIONS ECONOMICS BRIEFING DAY 1: MAY 21
- Strategic planning for the current & projected price environment
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 1: MAY 21
- DRILL THE MOST HIGH PERFORMING & COST-EFFECTIVE WELL POSSIBLE : Case Studies From Major Shale Plays Including Permian, Rockies & Oklahoma's SCOOP & STACK
- STEP CHANGES TO ACHIEVE THE 10,000 FOOT-PER-DAY MARK : Learn How To Tactfully Invest Muscle, Money & Technology To Drill Ultra Long Laterals
- THE OPTIMAL LATERAL LENGTH FOR YOUR DOLLAR : Optimize Efficiency Improvements And Remain Cash Flow Positive
- REDUCE DOLLARS-PER-FEET & DRILLING DAYS : Practical Strategies & Opportunities To Reduce Drilling Cost & Time To Stay Competitive
- PERFORMANCE RECORDS OF HIGH-END DRILLING TECHNOLOGIES & MATERIALS : Drive Fast Drilling And Better Outcomes Using Rotary Steerable Systems, Mud Motors & Geosteering Techniques
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 2: MAY 22
- OPTIMAL BHA DESIGN: FOR DIFFERENT FORMATION TYPES & LATERAL LENGTHS : Optimize Drilling Efficiency And Reliability While Maximizing ROP
- DRILLING AUTOMATION : Automate Rigs, Downhole And Direction Drilling Tools And Programs To Achieve Efficiency Gains
- ANALYZE & UTILIZE DRILLING DATA : Improve Drilling Efficiency And Equipment Reliability
- OVERCOME HORIZONTAL DRILLING CHALLENGE S: Effectively Manage Vibrations In The Horizontal & Keep The Hole Clean
- CASING & CEMENTING DESIGN : Effectively Maintain Circulation And Keep The Cost Down
- DRILL STRAIGHT & STAY IN THE TARGET ZONE : Maximize Production From Longer Reach Laterals
- OPTIMIZE NUMBER OF WELLS DRILLED PER PAD : Assess Multi-Well Pad And Pad Drilling Techniques